Industries line of table blaster includes 3', 4', 5', 6', 7', 8', 10'
and 12' diameter tables. Work heights can vary from 19" - 60". Work
weights can range from 1,500 lbs to 40,000 lbs. Custom table blasters
can be designed for your shot blasting needs. Typical cleaning
operations for the table blaster include: castings, forgings, foundry,
parts to large to tumble and parts that might be damaged in a tumble
blast machine. The table blasters are versatile and can blast off rust,
scale and prepare surfaces for further finishing.
- Better coverage and thorough cleaning.
- Wear plates and liners in impact areas for maximum cabinet life.
- One to four LS TurboShot™ wheels.
- Economical to operate and maintain wheel wells are lined with replaceable wear plate material.
- Dust Collectors - baghouse or cartridge systems - with very large air intakes for cooler operation and extremely efficient dust collection.
- Custom builds for your application.
Bonus Features of the LS Table Blasters:
- UL and CSA listed components.
- Cycle timer
- Shot load indicating ammeters prevents overload
- Full load of steel shot abrasive media
us today to learn how we can
help with your cleaning needs